The Nantes Initiatives Laboratory (Laboratoire des initiatives nantaises) was implemented to promote the initiatives carried by local actors and to establish a dialogue between local and international civil society within Climate Chance.
The "Lab'" is based on two objectives:
• Illustrate the dynamic between Nantes climate actors during the Summit, they could inspire other initiative carriers and 'enrich the view of experts present at Climate Chance,
• Promote collaboration between local and international actors to open up to new development opportunities.
5 meetings will be organised to discover Nantes' version of "The City Factory".
You will have the chance to see the Nantes Métropole's "Climate" initiatives around 5 themes:
- Inclusive City: aims to include specific groups of the local civil society
- Active City: looks at the socio-economic issues of a region (mobilisation of businesses, new ways to work...)
- Animated City: aims to include the cultural and event actors around climate questions
- Natural and Edible City: brings together bio-diversity and food actors
- City of uses: looks at the issues of uses in cities (habitat, mobility, energy, smartgrids...) and their appropriation by citizens.
You will have the chance to contribute to the enriching and development of these initiatives.
An initiative of Nantes Métropole, implemented by Open Odysser and SCOPIC
Women's Group for the Climate (Collectif des femmes pour le Climat)
by: Espace Simone de Beauvoir
With 25 years existence, the Espace Simone de Beauvoir acts to promote women's rights. For the first time, it has initiated the creation of a Women's Group for the Climate... Its story will now be written collectively!
by: Chaire RSE Audencia, Nantes Métropole, 5 Collèges : entreprises ; syndicats/salariés ; ESS ; académiques/experts ; institutions
Faced with the climate challenge, businesses are committing themselves! This initiative aims to act on the Corporate Social Responsibility of SME/VSE via a platform that brings together the experience and dynamic of socio-economic actors (businesses, trade unions, associations...)